Izzy turned 11 yesterday! She decided she wanted to have a friend stay the weekend and we go out to putt-putt and play arcade games. We did those things and I failed to get pictures of any of it. I did, however, get pictures of her opening her gifts up from her Grammie and Pops!
She also got a new bike, easel, watercolor set, paint brushes, a trip to a cattle farm (which sounds like a lot of fun!), and several other smaller things.
Izzy’s Grammie shipped her a package for her birthday. She loves her tape!
Even more tape!
Ah! We’re in, on to the reading of the cards!
Izzy loves to shop! Thanks for the gift cards!
And a gift card for some new books!
Izzy has been wanting new head phones for a while now (her other ones decided to stop working). Now she can listen to her music, videos, and games! Oh yeah, and they’re noise cancelling so she won’t be able to hear her pesky parents. HAHA!
Grammie, Pops’ and Uncle Micah (my mom, dad and younger brother) sent Izzy gifts for her 9th birthday. She got to open them on her birthday. She was super excited because she thought she was going to have to wait until her party on the 16th. One of the pictures you can see she’s working to get through my Mom’s very thorough wrapping.
- The second Chronicles of Narnia DVD
- Necklace and bracelet combo
- Hair clips (that one was hard to open)
- Story Cubes (some how I didn’t get a picture of her opening these) They’re a lot of fun to play. You really have to get the creative juices flowing to make a good story!
- Then the ultimate surprise – MarioCart for her DSi